• June 12Graduation Dance Thursday June 21st

• June 128th Grade Graduation Tuesday June 26th

An Undefeated Season

Congratulations 2017-2018 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball Team

Pride.  Admiration.  Respect. Appreciation.  These are just a few of the words that come to mind when we think of our 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball Team.  As a team, these boys came together to achieve an undefeated regular season.  Along with winning 22 games straight, they hold the title for Conference Champions.  And although this in itself was not an easy feat, the team determinedly strove for excellence and continued this streak into their post season tournament.  The Ocean Township 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball Team followed up their undefeated season with winning the Run for the Roses Championship.  A truly unprecedented and memorable season.

Some individual achievements were reached by Isaac Hester and Corey Miller as they were selected as league All Stars.  Isaac Hester and Corey Miller’s credentials don’t stop there though! Isaac Hester, along with Zachari Meeks were selected for the Run for the Roses All-Tournament Team, while Corey Miller was selected as the Run for the Roses Tournament MVP.  Michael Jordan once said, “You must earn your leadership every day,”   and these leaders did just that.  But as we all know, you are only as strong as your team, and this team was a force to be reckoned with!

Coach Miller describes his 2017-2018 team as, “Young men that represented everything that is good about school sports all season long.  They have been leaders in the school and on the court. They have worked exceptionally hard all year and continued to improve throughout the season.  They have been great teammates to one another and represented our school with pride and honor.” So thank you, Cord Birzin, Ethan Brawer, Paul Destin, Anthony DiDario, Tyler Douglas, Zachary Emery, CJ Flannigan, Shane Garrett, Isaac Hester, Justin McMahon, Zachari Meeks, Ashton Mejias, Corey Miller, Brenton Schaflin, Aiden Tisony, and Jack Zabarsky for representing our school with pride and honor.